Monday, March 21, 2011

About meee(:

Well there is so much to begin with ha ha. As you can see i am a fun outgoing person i love to have fun and party all the time! I love to play softball and i love to make my friends happy no matter what it is. I am a very easy going person if someone is sad mad or hurt i always cave in. I have two brothers and they are the best i love them and a lot of people don't like their siblings but for me they are a gift (: I love music so much it makes me feel happy and be myself. Thank gosh my dad taught me how to dance ha i love my dad he can bust a move. I love to camp and be a country girl too. On the other side of me i love the beach and love to be a Cali girl ha. I like the heat but too much is enough then i am off to a place that is perfect. I have so many awesome amazing best friends i don't know where i would start? I love my grandparents they are the best i couldn't live with out them at all. My mom is so awesome and amazing we may have some mother daughter fights but thats ok because my mom is my best friend. She helps me through everything and she knows whats right and what i don't like. Well i am 13, i have brown hair, brown eyes, i am 5"6 almost going on 5"7 and i always smile and laugh at things that can be so weird and crazy!! haha well thats all about me love y'all (: 

6 comments: